Ballinasloe Credit Union have introduced the latest cutting edge technology of Fingerprint Account Access which allows you to access your account using the fingerprint reader on your smartphone or tablet.
To use the Touch ID Login feature you must be registered for online access and your smartphone/tablet must have a fingerprint reader.
- Smartphone/tablet requires the newer Touch Fingerprint Reader rather than the older Swipe Fingerprint Scanner
- You need to update to the newest version of the cuAnywhere App, in some cases you may have to delete the older version from your device and download the latest version from the App Store or Google Play
If you have forgotten your Username, PIN or Password give us a call to reset them and you can then register your Fingerprint to use the Touch ID Login.
Not registered for online access? No problem, you can register now, create your own Username and Password and the PIN will be posted out to your address.
Setting up Touch ID Login
- Download the cuAnywhere App to your Smartphone or Tablet from the Google Play or App Store.
- Open the cuAnywhere App and select Ballinasloe Credit Union.
Register your Fingerprint
- Sign into the cuAnywhere App as normal using your online Username, PIN and Password
- Click the Menu Button on the top of the screen
- Select the option “Register for Touch Login” and scan your fingerprint
- You are now set up to log into your Ballinasloe CU Account on the cuAnywhere App using your fingerprint!
Use your fingerprint to Login to your Ballinasloe CU online account on your PC or laptop.
- Click the online login on Ballinasloe Credit Union website and you will see a QR code
- Open the cuAnywhere App on your smartphone/tablet, scroll down and select “Login to CuOnline”
- Click “Scan QR Code” this will activate your smartphone/tablet camera
- Focus your smartphone/tablet camera on the QR Code on the PC Screen
- Scan your fingerprint on your smartphone/tablet when prompted and in a few moments you will be logged into your Ballinasloe CU online account on your PC.