Repayment Protection Insurance
Our Members Matter Most.
Repayment Protection Insurance is a policy, which meets your loan repayments for a specified period of time if you are out of work for any of the following reasons Accident, Sickness, Redundancy, Critical illness.
You are Eligible for this scheme if
- You are between 18 – 65 years of age
- You (or your spouse) are in full time employment
Why take out R.P.I.
- Accidents Occur
- Illness can strike
Benefits of R.P.I.
- Repayment worries are removed
- Loan repayments are made for you if you are out of work for any of the above reasons
- Cost is the same for all borrowers
- No “medical” is required for this valuable insurance
Bread Winner Clause
This unique feature allows unsalaried members attach the insurance cover to their earning partner. If you are unable to work due to any of the insured events, the insurance cover will meet your loan repayments.
How much does R.P.I Cost
A typical example of the cost of repayment protection insurance
|€5,000 over two years||Weekly Repayment|
|With R.P.I.||With Out R.P.I.|
|Insurance cost||€2.52 per week|