Join Ballinasloe Credit Union Today.
Joining Ballinasloe Credit Union is one of the best decisions you could make. To become a member of Ballinasloe Credit Union you must be within the credit union’s common bond. (Working / Living within a 15 mile radius of Ballinasloe Credit Union)
Simply call into our office in Main street – you don’t need an appointment. It will take about 15 minutes to complete the application.
Opening an account – What do you need?
- Current Photo ID in the form of Passport or Drivers Licence
- Proof of Address in the form of recent Household Utility Bill or Bank Statement dated within the past 6 months
Opening an account for Children / Minors – What do you need?
- A certified copy of the Minor’s birth certificate showing their D.O.B.
- Proof of address for the parent / guardian in the form of recent Household Utility Bill or Bank Statement dated within the past 6 months
- Current photo ID in the form of a passport or drivers licence for the parent / guardian
- Photo ID for the parent / guardian in the form of Passport or Drivers Licence
Only a parent or guardian is entitled to open on account on behalf of a minor.
Only the parent / guardian who opened the account can make withdrawals on behalf of the minor up until the minor turns 7 years of age, when they can then make their own withdrawals.